Forum Game

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
I've been here for over a year now and have noticed that this forum/community/group/gathering has no forum game. Like Ragman always has a funny picture, turtle always reply, and LOS alway has a smile.
Anyone have any tips tricks or comments about a game we could play?

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Get Doug Travels back here.. He could get something interesting going on I'm sure. :D
Its a good idea,, Need some sort of one on one or team play games. Something that will play on either a laptop or phones.. Lots of battle games out there but for us, most are very time consuming and may not be good idea spending hours online when we should be sleeping/eating etc etc.. Needs to be fast and swift. Get your kills and get out. :cool:

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
Anyone who wants to bring D.T. back doesn't really have a clue how far out there his attacks on E.O. and a few of it's members was. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using EO Forums mobile app

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
Lawrence doesn't stop anybody from coming here. When someone comes here he/she is required to abide by the few rules that we have. Very simple.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Anyone who wants to bring D.T. back doesn't really have a clue

Your correct on that at least with me.. I missed why he left and I can only assume it was something out of the soapbox. Only thing I know is he was entertaining at times. For what ever reason it was, I am sure it took 2 (or more )to tangle.
Nothing out of the soapbox should be reason for dismissal. :D Oh well like I said before its not my site/webpage.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Your correct on that at least with me.. I missed why he left and I can only assume it was something out of the soapbox.
It went far beyond anything that could have even possibly happened in the Soapbox, or in any other online forum on EO.

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
And he didn't leave, he was removed. And he was removed many, many times as he kept coming back again and again under many different screen names.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
That's the downside to truly inventive brains: they get out of whack sometimes - it goes with the territory. Whatever else Doug was guilty of, he kept this site interesting, all by himself sometimes. I think that makes up for a lot, [especially on a website], but it's not a decision we get to make. And too, I don't know everything that was involved.
[I told him if they ever build an Expedite Hall of Fame, I'd make sure his name is in it. I didn't tell him I'd write it on the bathroom wall, lol, but I think he'd be ok with that.] ;)
FWIW, I miss him too - but I like the goofballs of the world.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Back to topic..
Anyone playing this game called Ingress? Just got a new phone over the weekend and it came on the phone. I think its a Google game of sorts.. Don't know a lot about it but in a nut shell...
All around the world ppl are dropping buoys (so to speak) its your job to locate then destroy and take em over leaving your name there.. This is a real time game. Looks interesting and requires walking to find and destroy. I just happened to open the app to look at it and it located several buoys with walking distance of where I am sitting...I tried it but got to cold to completely figure it out..(6degree)
Besides that I was starting to worry about the local police wondering why I was waving my phone around a office complex..:D

JohnMueller

Staff member
Motor Carrier Executive
Safety & Compliance
Carrier Management
EO Forum Facts:

The EO forums are the most entertaining form of reading. Period. None better. No wonder drivers read these forums and do not read the green safety regulations handbook. Those books are for the geeks.

I'm always amused when reading the forums. You know you are also. You can always come to these forums and have a great time with our peers in this great industry. Come stressed with a frown on your face, leave with a smile on your kisser.

DT had the highest number of posts by any forum member. He thrived on reaching "Number of Posts" milestones. Quality of posts - questionable, number of posts - record breaking!

Larry the Bat is a pretty good guy. He uses his cartoon super-hero powers only when warranted. Only Batman, Superman and Spiderman have more power than Lawrence. If the wrath of the Bat was administered to you, chances are you begged and begged to be brow beaten.

Only games and amusement here on the EO forums!

Have fun and keep smiling - it'll make others wonder what's going on. :)

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
EO Forum Facts:

The EO forums are the most entertaining form of reading. Period. None better. No wonder drivers read these forums and do not read the green safety regulations handbook. Those books are for the geeks.

I'm always amused when reading the forums. You know you are also. You can always come to these forums and have a great time with our peers in this great industry. Come stressed with a frown on your face, leave with a smile on your kisser.

DT had the highest number of posts by any forum member. He thrived on reaching "Number of Posts" milestones. Quality of posts - questionable, number of posts - record breaking!

Larry the Bat is a pretty good guy. He uses his cartoon super-hero powers only when warranted. Only Batman, Superman and Spiderman have more power than Lawrence. If the wrath of the Bat was administered to you, chances are you begged and begged to be brow beaten.

Only games and amusement here on the EO forums!

Have fun and keep smiling - it'll make others wonder what's going on. :)

Umm as far as that lil green book is concerned, it can be found on my passenger seat any given time.. Not saying I read it everyday but do thumb thru it weekly... Never know what I'm reading but none the less Im ready for a fresh one as mine is getting a lil ragged.

Post count... I thought Greg held that with OVM running close behind him.

P.S....As soon as I figure out how, I will be dropping a marker on your front lawn at the office..Look for increased traffic of the public on the front lawn waving their phones around. :D