Follow My New Vlog Pics and Videos Here....

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Follow Me as I travel the Great Land of the U.S. and my life Experiences as an Expediter. Follow my Vlog Here....;)

zanico

Expert Expediter
Love these videos. As a longtime "wannbe", I was wondering if it would be possible to video the pickup-loading and/or delivery-unloading process. Either way keep the videos coming.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Great videos TJ! Even though I do this for a living, I find your videos interesting and entertaining. I agree with Zanico, keep them coming. If your camera has Bluetooth capabilities maybe you could get a Bluetooth noise cancelling microphone to eliminate the in-cab noise.

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Of course maybe I could show a pick up of the freight and drop at the consignee...Thanks for the adds watches and followings and comments keep them coming...Suggestions are always welcome...

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Hey Todd,
Not trying to hijack your thread, But were you in Livonia, Mi today?

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Vlog #5 is an Update on where I've gone since Kearney, Missouri and my next adventure...
http://youtu.be/hI5L7VFJzro

I loved you checking the date! Glad to know I'm not the only one out here clueless to what day it is ! I've considered doing this for my family and it's great to see you taking the time to do it and share the many places you see along the way !

Sent from my flying circus