floor in cargo van

morton

Active Expediter
So, I went to the local trailer repair shop yesterday and purchased 20 feet of e track. Looking at it in person I think that running the full length of the deck with track is a little excessive for what I am planning on doing with my truck. I am thinking that eight or ten of those single e-track anchors will be much better. I am still planning out the set up in my 14 foot grumman box on my other rig. Looking for a lighter duty floor anchor system for that as well may go with single e track brackets.

For the floor in the box I am pretty stoked on that "Floor Restore" product which, I found out about on here. The problem is that it is sold for big trailers, you have to special order to get even a 28 foot treatment while I only need 14 feet. Does anyone have any advice on a similar polymer solution. Watching the video on the key polymer website did a good job of talking me into thinking I need some fancy ish on my deck for the bigger truck.

Will post a pick of my progress tomorrow. ***Does the picture I posted yesterday work and how do you host a pic from flickr without having to link to it???***

interstategar

Veteran Expediter
Go to a Truck supply store. In the yellow pages or online look up freight securement systems. Then get Etrack straps or E track loops. The loops can be used with rope or hooked Securement straps. Plywood Flooring can be used over the mats. Liquid nails sounds like a good idea or you can use metal screws that are self taping.