Flat rate???

Daffyduck528

Expert Expediter
No. I have a team about to head to green for orientation but they aren't in the truck yet. I still have another truck to fill ... :-( and I'm trying to get the deposit ready for a sst100 brand new build. I've been told from jonsey it's 8 months ish out from being ready.

jamom123

Expert Expediter
Daffy, I really hope things work out for you with a fleet. That is also my plan when I finish paying for my truck, I've heard plenty of horror stories but I believe if you really vet your drivers you can make it work.

Sent from my SCH-i705 using EO Forums mobile app

runrunner

Veteran Expediter
Daffy, I really hope things work out for you with a fleet. That is also my plan when I finish paying for my truck, I've heard plenty of horror stories but I believe if you really vet your drivers you can make it work.

Not to pry,but what do you mean by vet?

Daffyduck528

Expert Expediter

Thanks, I hope it works out for you too. I think it's a lot in the mind set. If you know it's going to be a rough road you'll be better prepped than a person who thinks it'll be easy.

jamom123

Expert Expediter
Not to pry,but what do you mean by vet?

It's an old saying that started with horse racing I believe. A horse owner would have a veterenarian "vet" a horse they were intersted in buying. To make sure it was worth the price.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Then it moved from race horses to jacka$$es running for public office and took off from there.