Fitness Goals for 2016

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Join a free discussion with Bob Perry and Freightliner's Team Run Smart:

How many of you made a New Years resolution to eat better and stay physically active while you're on the road in 2016?
Join Team Run Smart at Bob Perry from Rolling Strong on Thursday January 14. We will be discussing everything from cooking on the truck to workouts that you can do at the truck stop.
Make sure to she this with your friends and we will talk to you on Thursday.
Phone Number - (872) 240-3212
Access Code - 954-573-677

Screen Shot 2016-01-13 at 4.58.47 AM.png

Reactions: SimpleTrucker.com

ATeam

Retired Expediter
This is a great question and great topic. Allow me to add one more to promote deeper thinking.

If you set a fitness goal in 2015 and did not achieve it, why was the goal not achieved? If you set a fitness goal for 2016, what needs to change and what will you do different to increase your likelihood of success?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I've been just trying to maintain what I've lost...and its hard to do.....the pounds just don't come off as quick as they go back on...at 65 the metabolism seems to be slower...I still try to get out and do my "Wally Walkin" as much as I can...

Ftransit

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I've been just trying to maintain what I've lost...and its hard to do.....the pounds just don't come off as quick as they go back on...at 65 the metabolism seems to be slower...I still try to get out and do my "Wally Walkin" as much as I can...
What do you carry with you to eat...I saw in one of your recent posts that you do not eat out much.