first strike

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
hello buchanan.....

still in laredo. yesterday there were 3 e-1 sprinters here. all gone. there was an a. blair van here. gone. there were two trucks from a small carrier. one sprinter and one conversion 15' gmc. both loaded and gone. called load planning today and was told ......no loads coming across the border so far today. why not tell me no van loads coming across?

don't lie to me folks. remember the part about value partner?.

flattop40

Expert Expediter
I feel your pain. I was in Houston last week. Unloaded at midnight Wednesday. Sat all day thursday and nothing. While sitting I would periodicly do a 19 and EVERY time I was the only one in the area. no vans, sprinters, straights, or tt. nothing. So I sent a qc message after 7pm and asked about relocating or was it just an off day for Houston. They came back with all loads in Houston were truck loads today still working on finding a van load for you.

My point is. THERE WERE NO TRUCKS IN THE AREA. so who got all of these "truck" loads. Don't make things up to keep us happy. We are all grown adults. Just tell us the truth.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
hello buchanan.....

still in laredo. yesterday there were 3 e-1 sprinters here. all gone. there was an a. blair van here. gone. there were two trucks from a small carrier. one sprinter and one conversion 15' gmc. both loaded and gone. called load planning today and was told ......no loads coming across the border so far today. why not tell me no van loads coming across?

don't lie to me folks. remember the part about value partner?.

you are talking symantics Jack....you wanted them to be truck specific? next time ask the right question...Some dispatchers are too busy to give a specific answer..they tend to generalize

and we do have some new ones in there and they might be too scared to answer properly or they are being to quick to pull the trigger...rookies...It takes US to train them the RIGHT way!..*L*

and maybe no loads for E-1 crossing the border...

Flattop.....other trucks for truckload....Bounce Logistics runs quite a bit down there....and so does Concert Group...maybe thats what they were referring to....

Also they may have had some truck loads and sold them because as you said there were none of ours down there..

Last edited:

flattop40

Expert Expediter
you are talking symantics Jack....you wanted them to be truck specific? next time ask the right question...Some dispatchers are too busy to give a specific answer..they tend to generalize

and we do have some new ones in there and they might be too scared to answer properly or they are being to quick to pull the trigger...rookies...It takes US to train them the RIGHT way!..*L*

and maybe no loads for E-1 crossing the border...

Flattop.....other trucks for truckload....Bounce Logistics runs quite a bit down there....and so does Concert Group...maybe thats what they were referring to....

Also they may have had some truck loads and sold them because as you said there were none of ours down there..

When did you become the excuse machine for E-1? Who's a$$ are you trying to kiss? Talk about being "vanilla".:p

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
When did you become the excuse machine for E-1? Who's a$$ are you trying to kiss? Talk about being "vanilla".:p

HEY!! Be NICE!!!:p

Just food for thought...is all....

someones gotta have the pom poms....Feds have their cheerleader...*LOL*