Finally open for business to O/O

DYLAN_131

New Recruit
Mechanic
Hey everyone, I posted a thread a while ago asking for feedback on my mobile business. I'll be able to begin between Monday and Wednesday of next week (last of the equipment is on its way). I changed the services offered however, for multiple reasons. As of now, I will be able to do diagnostics, code clearing, forced regens, etc. I believe this will be a beneficial service for most owner operators.

How is it beneficial?
I will be able to plug directly into your truck with dealer software and perform the multitude of services that the dealership does. However, I aim to be cheaper and more efficient, thus keeping the O/O out of the shop and reducing downtime,etc.

How do you know your truck wont be damaged?
Dealer, or "OEM" software is utilized. The software was obtained directly from the OEM's such as Paccar, Cummins, etc. Also, yourself and your truck are covered under the multiple forms of insurances I have. Also, full transparency and honesty is important to me, as I believe it creates a positive business relationship and establishes trust, which is a fading standard in the mechanic world.

I apologize for the length of this post. I am looking forward to any questions you may have, as I realize I left info out for the sake of not eating up your valuable time. I just ask we keep this thread professional and courteous.

Safe travels and happy holidays!

Last edited:

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Good Luck to you.

Your thread tho, has caused as much excitement as a Lions game.

Last edited: