Fern Bennett. What's up!!

G

Does anybody know what is going on with these people? I have left three messages on their answering machine after hours & during "lunch"; I have called during regular hours & get nothing but a busy signal all day long! My registration expired 12-31-99; according to my Oklahoma registration form it says "ENF 03-01-00" which means I am covered untill March 1st. Time is running out! Is Fern still in buisness or what? Please, any replies ASAP!
Eric

G

I also am waiting, I have three tags coming from Ok., when I do get in touch with Fern Bennett they say the state is behind. I don't know, sure didn't take this long last year.

G

I got thru on the phone to Fern Bennnet on Fri. Used credit card to speed things up. They said they would go to DMV Mon (2/7/00) and mail plates. Hopefully will have them today or tomorrow. Will advise, Jack

G

Wow; Talked to them twice about 1.5 weeks ago to find out how to do this. Monday 8AM faxed all paperwork as instructed, 1 PM called and talked to Susan to give her a Credit Card Number, Wed 11 AM the Fed Ex Gal handed me my tag and paperwork. I must be lucky. LOL Ed

G

If you can't get it done with them, Call Shelby at Sellway Transportation 888-909-9500. They are in ADA and go to OKC to pick up tags 3 times per week. Good Luck Ed