Feedback Wanted: Store BOLs, PODs, and all your docs on TextBOL

Stefan at TextBOL

New Recruit
Carrier Management
Hey guys,

I've been working on an app project that I thought might be helpful - TextBOL. com. Rather than needing to store paper copies of BOLs, PODs, and everything else in your cab; we thought it might be helpful to be able to text pictures of those documents to the cloud. That way weeks later you'd have an easily organized folder to make sure you're actually getting paid for the miles you drove.

In the long term, we think this might be a way to get drivers paid faster - possibly as soon as you turn in your POD.

Previously I ran Starsky Robotics, a driver-focused autonomous truck startup that also built a lot of software to automate the day-to-day of running a trucking business. One of the biggest things we did to help our drivers was running payroll as quickly as they got their docs in, which meant most drivers got paid within two days of dropping off a load. I've know how tough it can be to sometimes go weeks waiting for payroll even when you're busting your butt, and I don't think that's fair.

I'd love to hear if this is useful or not. We're looking for a small number of early pilot customers to sign up (on the website) to see if this is something that will make driving just a little bit easier. Oh, and accessing the last 30 days of your files will always be free for drivers.

-Stefan