FedEx is the one, have much success with them

Troadgirl

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Have been with custom critical for 6 months, it is very good. While others complain of the "slow time of the year" i am very busiy and making more money than i imagined. Going to UofM and receiving my bachelors in marketing never prepared me for this type of economy and market capability. bottom line, you get out what you put in. I like the miles and they pay.

bret

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I'm glad to hear that your happy and earning money. Would you mind throwing some figures our way regarding weekly gross and mileage?

Troadgirl

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
That is income gentleman. I use the acfrual sytem for my accounting, and the mileage is there if you want it.

FedEx calls and I go. I put on the max DOT time as much as I can; it come hard sometimes but it is worth it.

res038uo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
she must have been in right area right time been with fedex over year just quit everything is getting discounted lost major contract ppg to tri state you compete with company trks (the e units fedex has to pay for trlrs so no move no revenue) the e units are even complaining just set 4 days in detroit top of the board team drivers but e unit next to me there less than 4hrs turned down a c+d load he showed me the loads went in to complain answer was need to move e to area where we need him..when you call in they're so proud they have 2000+ trks but when ask for loads out only 800 give or take i don't have a bachelor degree but the math don't work out