Fedex CC Settlement Pay Missing

Packy

Seasoned Expediter
Usually we receive our weekly settlements deposits on Thursday mornings each week. Today the deposits did not post to our checking accounts, contacted Fedex and they say we dont know why the money was not posted waiting to hear from Memphis.
My main ***** is that once again the contractors were not notified or updated on a major issue. We are a major part of your team Fedex and you take .40 of every dollar the truck generates, at least treat us a member of your team and keep advised.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
For one, EO is not FedEx, so why you thought posting this question here would do any good, I have no idea. Two, it's impossible to notify a contractor of such a "major issue" when they "dont know why the money was not posted."

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Payroll told me it was straightened out around noon. Money sent.
Told me to contact my bank to see when it may hit account.
I think my bank posts once per day, so I'll check back in am.
They should have sent out a message.
First problem in almost 5 years. Payroll is probably one of their most efficient departments.

It was an IT problem. We know that's not their strongest department.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
They probably didn't know there was a problem until people starting calling in after 8.
They apologized profusely.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Payday is Friday for me. Every Friday, every week. That makes me pleasantly "surprised" every week when I have my pay on Thu. afternoon. For my creditors like Verizon, electricity, water etc. payday isn't until Friday though. May not work for everyone but it works for me.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
There was an email message sent as well as a QC message saying money is in the bank. Depending on the bank it will be posted today or in the morning.

The email stated they believe the problem has been solved and will not happen next week.

When I called in Joyce said they were doing everything they could to get the problem solved and to figure out how to let owners know what had happened. I do not believe they were aware of problem till the phone calls started.

Deville

Not a Member
I called in around 2:20 pm EST & spoke to Lilly. She explained it to me. First time this has ever happened in 10 years. Most likely someone pressed the wrong key when they sent over the payroll. Bank errors happen, it's rare but it happens.

I've had more issues with Trippak losing paperwork/not scaning paper work. That has happened more times than it ever should have.