Fantastic Friday Drawings!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Attention Load One Drivers & Owner Operators:

Announcing “Fantastic Friday Drawings"

As we continue to focus on Safety Training we are pleased to announce that every Friday we will have a drawing for all drivers that have already taken the monthly safety courses online. (and passed the quizzes) This means the earlier in the month you complete the courses the more drawings you will be eligible for! Each Drawing will be worth 20,000 Gold Rewards points and here’s the kicker – the weekly winners will be entered into a monthly drawing for 100,000 points! Winners will be announced through email, EO and Facebook. Be Safe & Good Luck!

guido4475

Not a Member
Sweet! Awesome! Thank you!

Next on my list is the Poulan Pro gas leaf blower.....my old one finally kicked the bucket when I was home....lol...The Poulan Pro chainsaw I got with my points is a real nice one! Thank you for that as well! Dad and Frank (Old school retired drivers) were dumbfounded when I explained to them how I got this chainsaw for free as I was taking it out of the box in the garage...

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Congratulations to this weeks and our first "Fantastic Friday" drawing winner, Owner operator Patrick Brady from our expedite division!

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Just got done watching the heavy equipment film for this month (still wondering why) and there was no test at the end. Do I need to go through it again? Tried to call safety, but phones are still messed up.

sent from my Galaxy S3

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
What number were you calling. I tested it from my cell and got right thru to fleet management?

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
800-506-4422, it went to a voicemail box

sent from my Galaxy S3

Will get that checked out. Normal driver line 800 295 5344 is working correctly and will get you there. I will have them check out the recruiting line issue asap.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Just got done watching the heavy equipment film for this month (still wondering why) and there was no test at the end. Do I need to go through it again?
Yes, you will have to go through it again. I've had several videos that I've had to go through 3 and 4 times. The Heavy Equipment video was only twice, though.

I will say that it's not as bad since the format change at Infinity.

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Yes, you will have to go through it again. I've had several videos that I've had to go through 3 and 4 times. The Heavy Equipment video was only twice, though.

I will say that it's not as bad since the format change at Infinity.

Thanks, will watch it again even though once was 1 too many

sent from my Galaxy Tab2 now Free

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Forgot to post this up on Friday....

Congrats to expedite driver Dawn Foote for being our week 2 winner!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
The winner of the Fantastic Friday's week 3 drawing is Philip Watts!!! 20,000 points will be added to his Load One Gold Rewards account.

If you haven't already completed your safety training quizzes, please do so in order to be entered into next week’s drawing for 20,000 points. The winner of week 4 will join Patrick Brady, Dawn Foote and Philip Watts in the November 1st drawing for an additional 100,000 points.

Good luck!

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
We received an American Airlines travel certificate and can fly from our airport here (5 minutes from house) to Palm Springs (3 minutes from mobile home) for 94000 points. A $725 value:thumbup:

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
I got an airplane from a Cracker Jack box....

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums mobile app

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
The results are in!
The winner of the Trivia Contest Raffle in the Load One Gold Rewards Program for the month of October is Sherry Dyer!!! 50,000 points will be added to her Gold Rewards account.
We would also like to congratulate what is suppose to be the top ten drivers but due to a tie it is the top 13 drivers that answered the most number of questions correctly and were entered into the random drawing: Craig Fasbender, John England, Michael Amo, William Edwards, Dale Gose, Kenneth Zybowski, Stephen James, Michael DeGraaf, Robert Longfellow, David Lastoria, Edward Whitman, Kenneth Amor, and Sherry Dyer.
There will be another drawing for November so good luck!!!