Fake DOT Physical

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Honestly if someone is dumb enough to go to someone's home and let them perform a physical there, that's their own fault.

Sent from my XT1080 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

mjmsprt40

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wait a minute! Isn't it supposed to be the guys who trick a woman to come to his home to play "doctor"?

Beyond that-- I know some truckers have a reputation for being dumb as a bag of hammers, but I would think if a chiropractor or a psychiatrist starts giving DOT physicals that should raise some red flags. That's not their normal field, after all.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
You'd be surprised at how many chiropractors give DOT physicals, including the many who are registered in the FMCSA Registry.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Honestly if someone is dumb enough to go to someone's home and let them perform a physical there, that's their own fault.
If the doctors home isn't the tipoff then being handed a Campbells Chicken Noodle soup can for a urine specimen should raise a flag or two.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
I wouldn't be surprised if over half of the victims had issues and went to her because she would "give them a break."

Basically buying a passing grade.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I wouldn't be surprised if over half of the victims had issues and went to her because she would "give them a break."

Basically buying a passing grade.

Or the cost of a DOT from one of the "government approved" doctors is proving to be too expensive for many. Rates ain't exactly keeping up with costs.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
It seems in the old days, the company paid for the physical.
At least for employees.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Just did my physical at a clinic in Tampa, $65, not complaining about that price, thought will the extra requirements on the doctors would mean it would cost more.