Express One

Wild Bill

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
I have a question. This may sound stupid but it is a rumor I have heard and I want to clear it up in my mind.

I have heard that at Express One, If you cannot complete a load or are running late (by breakdown..etc) That you have to arrange and pay for alternate delivery. (eg..transfer the load to another truck, air freight it..etc) I can't imagine this is true but I just want to know.

Xpediter

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Wild Man,

Well what is E-1 doing with their 40% of the revenue? They MUST be responsible to get that load covered. FECC and TSE both do.

If their oo's are that vulnerable they had it coming. That !#$%@ happens because they tolerate it.

X

LittleBigTruck

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I have a friend leased to Express One and he really likes them. As far as having to pay for break downs, my lease states the same. What it means is that if the company has to incurr additional charges because of a preventable breakdown or accident, they will charge you back for those costs.

Wild Bill

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
Yes I have heard nothing but good things about Express One too. Maybe it sounds more drastic than it really is.

>I have a friend leased to
>Express One and he really
>likes them. As far as
>having to pay for break
>downs, my lease states the
>same. What it means is
>that if the company has
>to incurr additional charges because
>of a preventable breakdown or
>accident, they will charge you
>back for those costs.