Express Family of Companies legit or scam?

djbridges

Active Expediter
Owner/Operator
I came across this company under Trucking Jobs and because I am trying to figure what the best company is for me. I made an inquiry with ExpressFamily as to rates and etc. The info given was very vague and only left me with more questions. Is this company legit or is this a scam to get your personal information?

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Legit. Been running for them since 2013 (except for a year from Oct 2014 to Oct 2015). Never missed a payday

Reactions: Turtle

djbridges

Active Expediter
Owner/Operator
Legit. Been running for them since 2013 (except for a year from Oct 2014 to Oct 2015). Never missed a payday
Thanks for your reply. Was just curious as to why their so hesistent with information? It was like pulling teeth and they still werent answering my questions.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I looked into them a few years back, I thought they will never make it. So far I've been proven wrong.

Lost in Space.

Jarhead78

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Marines
Express Family is a Good group and on point in my opinion, as a partner Carrier they kept my Straight Truck very busy as well as a couple Sprinters. Pay was on time with no issues. They were always respectful and paid the requested rate. Good luck.

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
Other than them paying for the shortest miles, no problem.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

crich

Expert Expediter
Fleet Manager
US Navy
Years ago was a good company most likely still are. Probably just slow on info because they are embarrassed to tell anyone what van rates are nowadays.

Who still pays over $1 per mile on cargo van freight? Anyone