Expo!

MANIAC

Seasoned Expediter
Having an absolute blast with john and the gang! Only one problem, had cheerleading practice yesterday and when i did the splits, john had to call the event forklift over to get my fat rearend off the floor! Cost him $250!:( rah rah rah, cis boom bah! Stir stir stir!:d

Monty

Expert Expediter
Yea .. apparently he called off the rest of the action ... I never did see the pom poms!

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Having an absolute blast with john and the gang! Only one problem, had cheerleading practice yesterday and when i did the splits, john had to call the event forklift over to get my fat rearend off the floor! Cost him $250!:( rah rah rah, cis boom bah! Stir stir stir!:d

I'm scarred for life.:eek:

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

donaddemt

Seasoned Expediter
It was a great time! And so good to meet all of you guys. Really felt like home!! Looking forward to seeing everyone in the future!! Thanks for welcoming us so openly!!!
Don, Anna, and Dillon

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The rookie hazing season is approaching fast. :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums

MANIAC

Seasoned Expediter
Yeah, i know unfortunately now what fng (FREAKIN NEW GUY)means in the military! You all are not right lol! Had a blast meeting everyone, look forward to doing other events with cooking involved! Love cooking for you guys! And we found it is very cost effective for the company to cook on bertha! And it's easy!

MANIAC

Seasoned Expediter
Xiggi, all i can say is i know what it means in the military to be a fng (freakin new guy)!lol the gang over here just ain't right! And are ate up!lol