expiditer owner operator

G

I am looking for information on becoming an O/O for a expidited carrier I've been driving freight for nearly 6 years. I've only talked to Roberts Express so far. Any information is helpful. Thank you.

G

Check out Nations Express. They are a growing Co. I don't know if you are going to put on a B,C,or D unit, but Nations is siging on all. I would think LONG & HARD befor I signed on with Roberts!!!!!! You can call Mary Howard at 1 800 997-9911.

G

I disagree with Double Trouble. My Husband and I have done well, very well with Roberts Express. With Roberts Express you almost ALWAYS get a backhaul. All these little, local companies will promise u the stars.

Choose a mom and pop outfit if u like to be called by your first name, but if you are a business person and want to make above the average call 1-800-ROBERTS.

We just completed our White Glove course. We had our first load that paid $2.35 a mile to the truck!!!!! I know that sounds way crazy but we have.

Rene
DR----

G

Thank you Double Trouble. I want to put a D unit in service. I live in the NJ/NY/PA area.