Expediters Online Paid Classifieds

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
I was shocked at the price that Expediters Online charges for a paid adds on this site. I will say that Mayfield Express LLC will be using the paid classifieds when we have the need to bring on more drivers or teams as we grow our company. The price is a very good price and better than other that we have seen.

Last edited:

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Free is always shocking Dave. Thanks! :)

Yea free is nice, but you get what you pay for too. I was shocked on why we never paid for an add before today. Thank you Lawrence for keeping them at a fair price.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Or offer a buy one get one free-er special?

John you picking at me today? I was just saying that the price to place an add on EO for fleet owners is a good price, other than doing a free add. The paid add has already been better and we will use again if we need too.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
John you picking at me today? I was just saying that the price to place an add on EO for fleet owners is a good price, other than doing a free add. The paid add has already been better and we will use again if we need too.

No, I thought all the owner op ads were free?

acbhbiz

Active Expediter
If your ads are so cheap, BRUNO, then why don't you pay your drivers tough guy???????????????????

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
If your ads are so cheap, BRUNO, then why don't you pay your drivers tough guy???????????????????

If you are having problems getting paid, please deal with it thru proper channels, not in the open forum.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Not even worth responding to as we do pay our drivers. I think he has been drinking again.

Last edited:

JLew90

Active Expediter

See what u should do tough guy wait till u go home to get drunk then you might still be in a truck getting fat settlement like me i like to pound some beers but not when im in 23,600 pounds of steel rolling down an interstate...

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Ok guys, lets keep the rest of it by PM, off the forums, etc. This is not the place for this mess.

Thanks

Dale

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

JLew90

Active Expediter
Ok guys, lets keep the rest of it by PM, off the forums, etc. This is not the place for this mess.

Thanks

Dale

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Sorry for what isaid it wasnt right dale
... But on a serious note independent contractors need to read there contracts given to them and obey laws it puts a bad name on everyone of us