Expediters in the Southwest?

FlameMerc

Expert Expediter
Are there any Expediter Company's in the Phoenix / Tucson,AZ Area? I'm thinking of getting back into driving again, but live here in Tucson now. Having to Go back East to Orientation is Just not Possible. To Far to Deadhead. Who Service's the Western States? Hope for some Good Answer's
Thanks
Butch

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Most of the expedite companies are based in the Midwest. Once on you really don't ever have to go the the main office. Living in Arizona you probably won't get home as often or as easy as living in the Midwest. With that being said why is it not possible going to orientation out East? Is it money? If it is money then maybe expediting isn't for you. You really need to have some money saved up for the slow times etc.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I've done a little research on this...and what I've found is companies that do the local airport deliveries also dabble in some expedite when the customers request..but it is all one way freight, which is ok if they pay enough on the initial load..

Rocket Express out of Minn....Bismarck express which runs in 5 states BUT are company drivers, Rapid Delivery/expedite out of Rapid City....I am quite sure of you scout the airports down there you'd find some...