Expediter parking !

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Laredo, haven't been there in years.
Good place to have a former Spanish Teacher as co-driver.

tknight

Veteran Expediter
I've never been there but after living in Phoenix for a few years I have no desire to be there ever!

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Too bad they don't take care of their employees well enough so they can at least have a thanksgiving dinner with out pleading for customers to donate food to their employees who can't afford a good holiday dinner!

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Too bad they don't take care of their employees well enough so they can at least have a thanksgiving dinner with out pleading for customers to donate food to their employees who can't afford a good holiday dinner!

Those donation bins were not for customers to donate food, it was for employees. The bins were back in an employee only area and the donations are for employees that fell on hard times.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Well if that's the case then the media is wrong ! Huh media wrong heaven forbid

There was a thread started about it here and depending on the agenda of the author the description of where the bins were and what they were for gets buried.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

BigRed32771

Expert Expediter
Ok, what's not quite clear from the picture unless you've been there and seen it in person, is that the shelters are for parking horse and buggies for the local Amish folk. You can see one of the buggies peeking out of one shed if you look close.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I saw a dozen, but that was in person.
Which is when I figured out what it was, because I hadn't yet walked into the store. [The horse droppings are a big clue.]
When you park somewhere in the middle of the night, the mornings can be quite an eye opener, lol.