Expediter of the Year Award

Kristy

Expo Manager
On Time Media Staff
EOY.png

Hey all, I am the event manager for Expedite Expo and I wanted to make sure you are all aware that ExpeditersOnline.com is presenting on Saturday, July 15th at Expedite Expo, the Expediter of the Year Award.

The nomination period for Expediter of the Year opened Jan. 1 and continues through May 15. Anyone can nominate a driver: motor carrier, fleet owner, employees, their families, trucking organization member and trucking industry suppliers.

This contest is open to any expedite trucking industry driver, team, or owner operator with a CDL based in the United States or Canada, if you do not have a CDL as long as you meet the other requirements you are still eligible. Nominations will be viewed and voted on by a group of trucking professionals.
Nominations can be submitted by clicking HERE, and filling out an online application.
The top three nominees will be announced in early June and will be asked to be present at Expedite Expo. The top finalist will receive $500 cash for travel, two nights’ hotel accommodations provided by EO, and an Expediter of the Year Plaque.

I look forward to reading about all the great expediters out there!

Last edited:
Reactions: TeamHutch

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
This contest is open to any expedite trucking industry driver, team, or owner operator with a CDL, based in the United States or Canada.
there, put the comma in place....yep CVers are not allowed I guess