Generators Espar D2 (Gas) quote

vanman10x2

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
Has anyone got a quote on an Espar D2 gas unit and installation. I have requested a quote twice online from Espar of Michigan with no sucess. Any information on the cost of this unit and installation would be appreciated. I am preparing to purchase a new van and trying to budget this into my bunk setup.

Thanks,
Jim

Sent from my SCH-I545 using EO Forums mobile app

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Has anyone got a quote on an Espar D2 gas unit and installation. I have requested a quote twice online from Espar of Michigan with no sucess. Any information on the cost of this unit and installation would be appreciated. I am preparing to purchase a new van and trying to budget this into my bunk setup.

Thanks,
Jim

Would be alot easier by just Ray a call and talk to him directly.

vanman10x2

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
Would be a lot easier to get a response to my detailed quote request.

westmicher

Veteran Expediter

Thanks,
Jim

Cost me $2,468.00 six months ago, including tax, NOT including a battery or inverter which was another $1,300.00!
:eek:

vanman10x2

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
Cost me $2,468.00 six months ago, including tax, NOT including a battery or inverter which was another $1,300.00!
:eek:

Thanks Westmicher, that is exactly the info I needed for planning my setup cost.