zorry

Veteran Expediter
I have all three on my keyboard.

I deal with the E and the S, often.
The Q, not so much.

Hope that helps . :)

westmicher

Veteran Expediter
The guy who brought my $printer works for them... He shared his account info with me... He was averaging 0.85 to $0.90 a mile, all in. And he was getting about 1,000 miles a week but seemed happy with it. I do not know how hard he hustled though... The low miles could have been his fault. He had to pay his own insurance too!

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The guy who brought my $printer works for them... He shared his account info with me... He was averaging 0.85 to $0.90 a mile, all in. And he was getting about 1,000 miles a week but seemed happy with it. I do not know how hard he hustled though... The low miles could have been his fault. He had to pay his own insurance too!

Maybe he doesn't have other bills to pay than insurance. Otherwise... hmm...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note III

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Worked for them around 2000-2002 driving cargo van. Rates were .88 per mile loaded and mostly one way freight. A lot of deadheading. Seemed they tried to micromanage everybody to keep everybody at the say amount of money made each week. Not bad people to work for, i got all g with Rocco and the boys butI just couldn't make enough with all of the deadhead. Maybe things have changed since then but by the looks of the responses I don't think so.