EO posts on FB

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
How do posts wind up on FB? What determines which ones go there?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Holy cow....looks like every category gets to FB....when did I give permission to share my posts on EO on FB?

Is that in the terms of membership?

I don't want to be on FB!...

Never mind...answered my own question: from terms

"You understand that any information you post becomes the property of ExpeditersOnline.com and you acknowledge and agree that ExpeditersOnline.com may preserve content and may also disclose content if required to do so by law or in the good belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce the Terms of Use Agreement (TOUA); (c) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third-parties; or (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of ExpeditersOnline.com, its users and the public."

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Terms of membership should be re worked..they are IMO outdated in regards to social media...I should have a way to opt out of being posted on FB..privacy is an issue these day with the advent of social media...in the old days what I posted here they stayed here....
Please respect my privacy....

BTW I do realize I can Google me and get all the my info...which because I use the net is unavoidable theses days...

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
When you post something to the Internet it becomes public information. You no longer have a right of privacy to that information, or even control over where it goes. Once it's out there, it's oot there. If you want to keep something private, don't post it to the Internet.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
and Ragmen and used furniture salespeople...
At least my truck is bigger than this.

aagwOQk.jpg