EO Headline News is Reporting

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver

Yes ,,, It's Official , Ntimevan has joined the Load -1 team , 9/7/18 ..

Why would you leave Road Runner? I though they were the best carrier out there. John must have paid you a lot of money to come on over lol.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Why would you leave Road Runner? I though they were the best carrier out there. John must have paid you a lot of money to come on over lol.
I Never Claimed they were the Best , but. They made ME alot of Money the last 3 1/2 years . For Personal Reasons the time for a change came along...

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I Never Claimed they were the Best , but. They made ME alot of Money the last 3 1/2 years . For Personal Reasons the time for a change came along...

Was it that you wanted to slow down some and have more of a work home balance? I know they had you working like crazy. Running all those loads is how you make money; but if driving is all you're doing, you become a machine. That is no way to live either. It's hard to strike a good balance between making money and also having a life.

Reactions: RoadTime

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Was it that you wanted to slow down some and have more of a work home balance? I know they had you working like crazy. Running all those loads is how you make money; but if driving is all you're doing, you become a machine. That is no way to live either. It's hard to strike a good balance between making money and also having a life.
No.. i had plenty of home time. Just a few Operations Glitches i had seen in last 6 months that i didn't care for . RRE is an Outstanding Company to be leased to. But 1 Management Team member and I didn't see Eye to Eye into the Future of Expediting. But , i have no hard feelings toward them.
Remember Load 1 ( John E.) is taking Strides forward to Improve Expediting , unlike some Companies that are looking to Subtract.. Just My Opinion..

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Now we know what Ntime meant about “getting the party started” in the monthly thread. Orientation, re-lettering, Qualcomm swap, etc

Good luck, Ntime

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
Yes , just alittle Hint . This was a Top-secret operation. Tom Cruise was their 1rst choice, but he was Busy , so they settled on a Different Option .