EO friends first, then classifieds

Noname

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Navy
I'm thinking of turning my Bolt van seat over to a new driver. Before I run something in the classifieds, I'll toss it out to experienced EO vanners who know what it takes. In addition to experienced operators, I'm also thinking of a greenhorn to this industry who might need an opportunity to work out of a tough situation, such as vet who is reliable but needing income without rent and utilities. I'm not talking homeless camps or half-way houses, but there are too many people in a one-time bad hole who want to climb out and just need a ladder. Or widower/widow who needs a new challenge to restart life after losing a spouse. I'm willing to share some experience and a lot of time to mentor where needed, and usually give good drivers a better deal than standard split. Florida driver preferred.

If anyone crosses your mind, feel free to pm me. If I'm wearing rose-colored glasses, it's okay, never hurts to try to help someone, and I know reality. Helpfulness and profit can co-exist with the right parties. I've been around this block for twenty years with other vans and drivers and know that I'll probably have to use standard classified ad approach for driver or just sell the van. I'm in no hurry. In the meantime, I'll still be out there hoping to meet you.

Happy New Year from Florida.