EO App not working

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
At first i tried on wifi. Cover page just sits there. Thinking i had a slow connection, I turned off wifi and tried opening the app with 4G LTE. Nope, samething. Just sits there. Powered off my phone and restarted. Samething. App will not open. Thought you might want to know.

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
And I get the same message but the app still works

Uninstalled again. Rebooted phone. Cleared cach. Reinstalled. Same message. The rest of it says something about admin and plugins. Won't open. Just sits there starring at me. Seems everything else on phone works fine.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
We are aware of these errors and the EO team is working on them at this moment. Updates will be coming ASAP.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Android users, an update has been prepared and should be ready within the next few minutes. Please update asap. IOS users, thanks to Apple - it will be ready sometime on Friday am or pm.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I feel so alone....... Oh wait, I am back on the home computer. Thanks Apple!

MrNoSox

Active Expediter
iOS users... Please respond and let us know if you are still having trouble. Android is rockin' along again and the iOS version is working fine on my iPad (don't have an iPhone to test). So I'd like to see if it's working for iPhone users or not. Thanks!

tknight

Veteran Expediter
I'm working again the withdrawal was killing me so I drove to the fuel island and then back to my parking spot !

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Thought I was the only one. ....wheewww

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EO Forums mobile app

Attachments

• 1395391874292.jpg
    1395391874292.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 31

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
Downloaded app again this morning. All is ok. Working good. Thanks.
Android phone by the way. Haven't checked the ipad.
Sent from my SCH-I605 using EO Forums mobile app

Last edited: