Enhanced Load One Ultimate Advantage Driver App!

guido4475

Not a Member
Not only does this app make the company more streamlined and efficient, but the driver as well. Because the driver has this plethora of information at their fingertips 24/7/365, the company has more focus on finding loads for it's drivers. The amount of information at my disposal makes me a more improved driver in all areas, taking the guesswork out of making more solid, sound business decisions. This app just keeps getting better and better.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Not only does this app make the company more streamlined and efficient, but the driver as well. Because the driver has this plethora of information at their fingertips 24/7/365, the company has more focus on finding loads for it's drivers. The amount of information at my disposal makes me a more improved driver in all areas, taking the guesswork out of making more solid, sound business decisions. This app just keeps getting better and better.

Thanks Guido! That was the goal and we are going to keep looking for ways and ideas to make it even better! It’s definitely a huge advantage for our fleet. Information is power.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: guido4475