Emoji issues

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
For some reason I cannot get the emoji that I use in a comment to show up when I post the comment. What is the correct procedure? Thx.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Depends on if you are trying to use an emoji from the Internet or one from the vast selection of emoji smilies here on EO. If it's one from the Internet, you'll have to post it like you would a picture, by clicking the picture icon on the editor toolbar and then pasting the URL into the dialog box. The picture will then be placed where the cursor in in the message window.

If it's one of the smilies, click the smilie icon on the editor toolbar and then below the text box select the smilie you want to use. It will likewise be placed where the cursor is in the message box.

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Depends on if you are trying to use an emoji from the Internet or one from the vast selection of emoji smilies here on EO. If it's one from the Internet, you'll have to post it like you would a picture, by clicking the picture icon on the editor toolbar and then pasting the URL into the dialog box. The picture will then be placed where the cursor in in the message window.

If it's one of the smilies, click the smilie icon on the editor toolbar and then below the text box select the smilie you want to use. It will likewise be placed where the cursor is in the message box.
I used one from the vast supply on EO and when I went to preview it, it wasn't there. It showed up it my post I was creating but not in the preview as well as on the actual post.