Emery

G

Would like info on emery,From some either with them or if you had been with them.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Emery Expedite is somewhat new to the industry. I have not heard to much about them except that they sub-contract entire companies to haul their freight. For example, there is a courier company in Dayton that handles their freight. Now this practice may have changed but that is what I know about them.

Lawrence
Expediters Online

EH

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Apr-13-00 AT 10:27PM (GMT)[/font][p]>Lawrence thank you for your input
>Emery is owned by Conway Transportation Services or CNF the holding co. parent of the entire system which consists of several other companies. All starting from Consolidated Freightways. Did you know that Roberts was started as a Conway div.? If you really want info, search for them on the web, get their recruiting Tp# and call. I am sure they will be glad to send out info if you request it. You can also search Conway or CNF and follow them back to corporate structure and then branch out to Emery or any of the others. More info is available than you could ever want. Ed