Eco Flaps & Bee Line Truck Alignment Representitive

Russell

Seasoned Expediter
I would like to introduce my self to this forum. My name is Rusty Davis and I have been the factory representative and training instructor for Bee Line Truck alignment and frame correction equipment Company for the last twenty two years. I also recently became the southern California and Arizona factory representative for Eco-Flaps. I specialize in all types of wheel alignment, tire ware conditions and related problem solving that includes resulting corrections and actions for heavy truck and trailers. I have been involved in the heavy truck alignment and frame correction industry since 1974. My goal in joining this forum is to constantly work to keep up with the conditions that today's independent truckers and large fleets deal with to obtain maximum tire life, vehicle handling and obtain the best fuel mileage possible. I would love to learn of new problems and give advice to those I can help. Rusty Davis [email protected]

moose

Veteran Expediter
3 weeks ago a friend of mind got stooped in A.Z for trailer mudflap being flapping in the wind , stead of firmly staying behind the wheels .
i was under the impression that mudflaps are state regulated ,and there is no federal standard .
where can we find A.Z regs ?

what is the max gap allowed between the wheels and the flaps ?

welcome onboard .

Russell

Seasoned Expediter
Arizona and Texas have anti-sail laws but only Arizona enforces the law to any point. Maximum sail as I under stand is 15% from verticle and maximum effective distance from the rear wheel/tire is 8" to 9" Max. I do not have the anti sail law link for arizona but I will get it and post it.
Rusty.