Durham Report

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The Durham Report is still several months away from being released. The country is currently caught up in the impeachment of President Trump and the ramifications of the outcome of that trial. I'm more interested in the contents of John Durham's report when released. His report could be devastating to our country. Wow, I sound like Greta Thunberg.

The purpose of this thread is to follow the progress and outcome of the Durham report. I would like to see post from both Democrats and Republican members on their thoughts about the effects the release of this report could have on the country. I know this is a bit premature but I believe a separate thread from the long Trump tread is in order.

Noname

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Navy
For me, and any others in the dark, what is the Durham report? Who, what, why? Thanks, Moot.

Noname

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Navy
Okay, a quick Google search reminded me what the Durham report is about. I have no insight or prediction, except to note that people who want a thorough investigation to bloody someone are sometimes hurt even worse. Two-edged sword, and all that.
Do you have any predictions/hopes/fears for the revelations and conclusions?

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Okay, a quick Google search reminded me what the Durham report is about. I have no insight or prediction, except to note that people who want a thorough investigation to bloody someone are sometimes hurt even worse. Two-edged sword, and all that.
Do you have any predictions/hopes/fears for the revelations and conclusions?

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
The country is currently caught up in the impeachment of President Trump...
Soap operas are getting more viewers. Trump gets great TV ratings, but only when he's on screen. Adam Schiff is not exactly a lightning rod of charisma.

The Durham report could be devastating to the country, as it could damage the FBI DOJ and the Intel community (I still think Brennan was behind it all). But it will only be damaging, and thus good for the county, if people involved are held accountable, indicted, given a fair trial, followed by a first class hanging.

Last edited:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
..... fair trial, followed by a first class hanging.
Great line from a great movie...
sivlerado%252520the%252520movie%252520wew%2527ll%252520give%252520him%252520a%252520fair%252520trail%252520hollowed%252520by%252520a%252520firstr%252520class%252520hanging__45043.1494883002.1280.1280.jpg

Reactions: Turtle and blackpup

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The Dunham report may very well be damning when it comes out. I just don't believe that there will be any convictions except for maybe FBI attorney Clinesmith. It's possible there will be indictments but I'm not too confident of that and even less confident of convictions. Not that Durham won't find plenty of evidence of wrongdoing, but I'm just cynical and skeptical that a overwhelmingly Democrat heavy DC grand jury and criminal jury will want to hand out guilty verdicts and jail time.

Reactions: blackpup and Turtle

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Although the credibility of the FBI is certainly being taken to an even lower level, the Durham investigation is also providing additional proof that what we get from the mainstream media should never be taken as anything other than propaganda and opinion. The reporting of straight, factual news is a thing of the past, and Pulitzer Prizes are nothing more than participation trophies. That said, this op-ed from the Washington Times seems to provide a few shreds of truth while helping explain the sordid mess caused by Hillary Clinton's refusal to accept the results of the 2016 election.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I dug up this thread because it’s pertinent today as finally the Durham report is released. And it’s damning:
IMG_3121.jpegIMG_3122.jpeg

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
More analysis that confirms what has been known for several years: the FBI and DOJ are corrupt, and the mainstream media were their willing accomplices in smearing a sitting POTUS.

"The long-awaited report found there was no proper basis for the FBI and DOJ to launch an investigation into ties between the Trump campaign and Russia.
Durham concluded in the report that "based on the evidence gathered in the multiple exhaustive and costly investigations of these matters," including the special counsel's own inquiry, "neither U.S. law enforcement nor the Intelligence Community appears to have possessed any actual evidence of collusion in their holdings at the commencement of the Crossfire Hurricane investigation."

Reactions: danthewolf00