Duct Tape!

moose

Veteran Expediter
Here's a good use for a good all Duct Tape:

Icelandic Air passenger taped to his seat, gagged after drunken rampage aboard JFK-bound flight
After consuming an entire bottle of duty-free liquor on a flight from Iceland to New York’s JFK airport, Gudmundur Karl Arthorsson of Iceland began grabbing women, spitting on people, and making threats to the crew. That’s when the duct tape came out.

Read more: Icelandic Air passenger taped to his seat, gagged after drunken rampage aboard JFK-bound flight - NY Daily News

I once was on an airplane from London when a group of VERY young girls started to drink, and became very drunk very fast. the plane was somewhat empty, so all of us that seated nearby moved to another part of the aircraft. they where ordered to stay put once we landed @ JFK, and some Airport police boarded the plane.

Attachments

• article-passenger-0104.jpg
    article-passenger-0104.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 22

BobWolf

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Too bad an air marshal was not on board. Im sure his douch picture will be all over facebook and youtube.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Also too bad we [nurses] were never allowed to do that with a drunk/high, noisy & belligerent patient. We could [and did] use restraints, but the duct tape over the mouth would have been a welcome addition.
I never would have thought being a stewardess would have more job satisfaction, lol. ;)

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
If it moves and it shouldn't, use duct tape. If it should move and it doesn't, use WD-40. Any and all issues solved.

BobWolf

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Cherri.
I used duct tape twice on EMS runs. Once to imobilize a bad M.V.A. patient nothing else would stick, and once with a combative psych patient. But, we couldnt gag him either. If it were an option I would have prefered gym socks.

Bob Wolf.

Last edited: