Drivers Web

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
Is anyone else having trouble getting to the drivers web this morning? I haven't been able to reach the page at all :(

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
It seems that about once a month thay must be doing some serious web work, this must be the day.

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
Thanks for the replies. At least I know that it's not something funky on my end. I could finally get through the login, but that was it.

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
Still no go on the site.....but then again it's the weekend so I doubt any work is being done anyway :mad:

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
One of our trucks got a QC message when he unloaded today stating it would be off most of the day for some kind of maintenance.
Should be up by morning.

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
Wonder why QC messages don't seem to get to all the trucks? I could understand if it didn't apply to the particular truck, but this would seem to me to be of fleet wide concern.

Thank you for the information Dave :)

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Not really sure? One did a load from McAllen to Cincy and he got the message and unloaded a hour prior to another truck that came from Chicago to MS. He didn't get a message.
Both unloaded today. Not sure what messages the first sent to dispatch?
Won't know anything on the others until tomarrow.

Last edited:

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
I can say website + data service is as complex x 10 as crossing 5 lanes on GW bridge into Manhatten on a Friday at 5 O'clock. :rolleyes:

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Thanks to EO we all can ask things like this. I thought I had something wrong with my computer too.

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
Pssst....Lawrence? Could you go direct traffic at Panther's GW bridge?...they still don't have it fixed.
:cool: