Driver's Council

bernieh48

Veteran Expediter
For those that don't look in the Panther section in here. The voting for the Driver's Council is now open on the Owner's Web..

Thanks

Scuba

Veteran Expediter
Some one woke up before me lol. yes you can vote through either the owners or drivers web. Last time several drivers didn't know that they could vote it isnt open to just owners. All drivers can vote I am running for a 2nd term and thank you for ytour support.

Scuba

Veteran Expediter
I ran a test while the site lets you vote more than once. I checked with the I/T dept and the systen does know if a person votes more than once. We have better people than OH so acorn ballot stuffers wont have any effect lol

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Hey, thanks for the plug.

I was asked before but I think it should really be a person(s) that are currently driving so I declined. I do however attend a occasional meeting when it is requested.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

I was asked before but I think it should really be a person(s) that are currently driving so I declined. I do however attend a occasional meeting when it is requested.

Dave..Thats a fair shake...afterall it is called a "Drivers Council" and your a lowly owner....*LOL* dig, dig, dig....

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
That is how I view it. If it was a fleet owner council then I would look at it differently. I don't experience the same thing a driver does on a day to day basis. I wouldn't feel right representing them unless I was actually doing it.

bernieh48

Veteran Expediter
Vote for Dave Mayfield, Ken and Sue Billings, Bernie and Allen Hall! LOL

Had to get my plugs in. lol

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
It is an honor to be a part of the voting, with living in Seville, Ohio I hope to help get the Drivers and Owners heard at Panther. I worked with FedEx Custom Critcal over the years on many different things and came up with message 55 for the safety of drivers after my Father passed away Dec 31,2001 after getting out of his C unit. I would hope that Panther can come up with message 55 also. I would love to see every trucking company use message 55.

Thanks again Dave Mayfield

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines

When you coming to Seville Dave? Let us know so we can take you out to dinner.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Don't know yet, but won't be too far off.
Thanks for the invite.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Cool we will wait to hear from you when you come to Seville.

Last edited:

easyrider2697

Expert Expediter
Well I threw my name in the running this year for tractor solo and we will see how it works out, Ken has done a great job and prolly knows the inner workings a little better than I do , but it is something I am willing to work with and learn a little more on, I do firmly believe in the things that I say about Panther in my letter to other drivers, so with that being said, I will handle the outcome with whatever our drivers decide, good luck Ken.:D

Scuba

Veteran Expediter
Well good luck to you also Patrick {may your tires go flat} just kidding lmao if you win ill be more than happy to help you in anyway i can. Good luck to you

easyrider2697

Expert Expediter
well no flat tires yet, but I did run into a roadside bomb last night, or should I say one ran into me!( first deer I have hit in 9 yrs, last night on 301 in Md.)

Attachments

• IMG00068.jpg
    IMG00068.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 3

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Dang, sorry to hear about you hitting a deer. Those bumper's are not cheap. Hope it didnt tear up your truck to bad.