Drivers Council

scottanhelen

Seasoned Expediter
Just wondering is anything going on with the drivers council? I sent a message to my rep a through the Panther web sight and according to the sight it has not even been read and it has been over a week that I sent it.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Depending on which category you are in there may not be a council rep at the moment. It's the end of the term and elections for the next council should be underway. Also, even if there is a rep for your group, council work is all volunteer and fitted in when/where possible while attempting to run. If you don't get a reply soon try also emailing your team leader.

bernieh48

Veteran Expediter
Yes like Leo said it might be because it's the end of the cycle for the current council rep's. The voting for new ones should be soemtime around the first of Nov. they say. My hubby and I are running for D unit ELite rep.

Bob and Hooligan

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I am on the drivers council, and they haven't told us anything about the election.

The High Rollers at Panther read this forum, so this is probably the right place to ask questions.

Who is Running? Voting is supposed to take place all this month, Has that changed?

If you desolve the drivers concil, will panther be responding to drivers questions and concerns.

These are some of my questions.

What do you say Panther?

Road Hooligan
Lame Duck Council Member