Drivers Council

Bob and Hooligan

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Well, November will be the last month for me on the Drivers Council. It has been a very interesting year. We started by identifying 31 items which we thought could benefit the drivers. To date I think 1 of these has been addressed effectively.

I must say that all of the council members worked very hard to accomplish something. However, a company will only work at the pace it chooses.

Thank you for allowing me to represent you during this last year.

Bob
Solo Van Driver Rep

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
We all know that the council can only make suggestions for improvement and the council has done that. Thank you for your service this past year! :)

Scuba

Veteran Expediter
Well i for one plan on running again. I feel i got a lot done for the solo tractor fleet and solos in general. I worked hard on getting line 5 for those on the electronic logs getting macro 2 and 3 for solos so we no longer take a hit when we are out of hours etc just to name a few. I believe the Drivers Council has value and that it has added value to the drivers/owners.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I thought about tossing my hat into the ring, but I'm pretty sure they wouldn't want me on the council. I'm not diplomatic and I have no patience for incompetence. :D

I do think the Driver Council has done an amazing job under the circumstances. It's a success.

Bob and Hooligan

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I recommend you throw your hat in the ring if you are at all interested. You don't have to be a diplomat. Panther will be happy to see me go. St Pierre has refused to even correspond with me for several weeks now.

I upset Andy Clarke when I said the the company was suffering from Corporate ADD since they could not seem to complete anything.

Bottom line is we are all self employed. Use the company just like they are usuing us.

Regards

Bob