Driver's Council Voting

bernieh48

Veteran Expediter
Hello everyone. The Panther Driver's Council voting is now open on the owner's web. There is a link for it on the top left corner.

My name is Bernie and Allen Hall running for straight truck team in Elite Services!
Thanks and happy voting.

P.S. Just click on the names and it gives you their history!

Scuba

Veteran Expediter
I ran a test and voted more than once to see if it would take it and it did so i contected Panther to let them know and was told that the I/T guys said that each vote is matched with the truck so no one can vote more than once the system will take theem but they wont count because it will show mutiple votes from the same person

Scuba

Veteran Expediter
Thank you for your support please read the first thing first blog alsthere on ho there is so useful info ow the council works. Again thank you for your support i hope to represent the solo tractor drivers for another 2 years. Then i will be term limited out we did that so no one "pet" would be there for ever.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Thank you for your support please read the first thing first blog alsthere on ho there is so useful info ow the council works. Again thank you for your support i hope to represent the solo tractor drivers for another 2 years. Then i will be term limited out we did that so no one "pet" would be there for ever.

Scuba

Thank you for trying to make a change for the drivers and owners of Panther. I know its a job nobody thanks the people enough. So thank you again.

Scuba

Veteran Expediter
**** i should proof read my posts that one sentence made me look like a window licker

Scuba

Veteran Expediter
Voting ends Dec 8th so if you haven't voted yet time is running out. For those of you that voted for me thank you for your support. And no matter who you vote for the important thing is that you vote we are your voice to the company. It's a thankless job for the most part but it gives you a good feeling when you bring up an issue and get the company to listen and take action. It does make a person feel like they are part of the soultion and not just part of the problem. For those of you that will be doing this for their first term it can feel like its nothing but lip service but you will see over time it isnt all lip service. Some of what you bring will be brushed off but don't let that get to you and stick to your issues and keep plugging. And often when they see you are not going to give up on an issue they may just come around. Try coming at it a different way. If i am not reelected ill still be around to give anyone a hand that may need it. But i will ask you if you talked to your rep first. Please do not ask me to try to go around him. It wouldnt be fair to him.
Again thank you for your support it has been my pleasure to serve you for the past two years. And I hope to serve you for the next two years.