Driver with a 10 yrs old felony

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Maybe new drivers should have to submit MRI of a brain scan to be sure it's functioning ok? As in no damage.

Doctors thought I had water on the brain...scan couldn't find niether...

fortwayne

Not a Member
It will depend on the carrier's insurance company if they allow it or not. Then, some carriers could care less what their insurance company says and will not hire you.
You are just going to have to call around.

Fort Wayne

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I would think that a non driving related felony would be easier to get by with - try Transportation Design, in Ohio.

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
the biggest reason for the felony thing is the ability to go to canada,fed ex will take you if you can get a canadian pardon,and the felony wasnt violence related

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Canada is not an issue with 99% of companies, as they either don't go to Canada, or give you an option not to go.

-A bore is a person who opens his mouth and puts his feats in it. - Henry Ford

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
With all the above from folks that don't know. Lemme ask a question that might matter. What does this person have as a claim to fame, other than a felony??? Does he/she have any skills other than in court experience? It is a big question, lets be more specific.

Suds43

Seasoned Expediter
Here we go again!!!

X06col slamming people on here.
Sorry to inform you col, but there are some people (other than yourself) that know what their talking about!!!!!
Why don't you keep your snippy remarks to yourself! Better yet, don't comment at all!!!!!
Now, back "on subject".

I know, yes col, I KNOW FOR A FACT, that Tri-State won't hire anyone with a felony..........
And before col sends in a wise-a## remark, No, it wasn't me with the felony.........

fortwayne

Not a Member
Back off the col dude!
He asked a legit question. What the heck does this guy have up his sleeve besides his arrest record.
What does he have to offer, does he have any otr experience or does he say he is a driver because he has a regular 4-wheel license?
What was his bust for? Afterall its a felony for god's sake?
Vehicular homicide......what?
What has he been doing after getting out of the house.
#####, I wouldn't let him drive my truck, your truck, my kids big wheel!

Fort Wayne

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
It could be felony dui. In that case no one will touch him with a ten foot pole.

The col isn't the bad guy some people try to make him out to be, he's just frank.

rmctt2

Seasoned Expediter
Hey Guys;
Please don't Assinate this Person for something that happened in his/her past without knowing the sitiuation !!
Maybe PELL neads to explain more on what happened !!
Every Felony situation that happens does not mean that a Person is a a bad person ...
Know the Facts first before you openly Judge someone !!!

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
What I asked there rmtt.

There may be more news to this person, than just the bad.

Better have a coolie there Suds.