Driver Council

dcalien

Seasoned Expediter
I would not have any idea how to contact my driver council member. I read all the info on all those who seek to be on the council and find it interesting that only on of them put their email and phone numbers up.

In case it has not occurred to you and you want my vote, I would like to know how to contact you.

Scuba

Veteran Expediter
Dave if you go top the drivers web you will see a message board. You can post to your drivers council member. Some do and some don't hand out their number or email. As far as my people I have no problem giving out my number i have posted my email address. Your drivers council member is not running again so you will have a new person at the next meeting. If I an lucky enough to be reelected I will pass your desire to have that info.

Bob and Hooligan

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Dave,

I was the single van rep. My email and phone were posted on the Panther drivers web.

It is easier to get in touch with your rep that it is to anyone at Panther. That was one of the things we wanted changed. Panther prefers to let non paid council reps to act as their driver relationjs department.

You can check the Drivers web to see who is running for the next term.

Road Hooligan
Trcuk 1851

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
I think Dave is talking about having the phone number or email for those that are running for the position.

Bob and Hooligan

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Putting your phone and email out could be an expensive move.

Council members do not get paid. If people decide to call you with every problem they have with panther, you could be looking at a very large cell phone bill.

I think for the purpose of the election, you should be able to get enough info from the provile provide on each candidate.

Road Hooligan

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Putting your phone and email out could be an expensive move.

Council members do not get paid. If people decide to call you with every problem they have with panther, you could be looking at a very large cell phone bill.

I think for the purpose of the election, you should be able to get enough info from the provile provide on each candidate.

Road Hooligan

Well I have unlimited on my cell phone already. So if I get on they will be able to call me.