It's a Team's Life Dreaded Weekend Chore

chillout

Administrator
Staff member
On Time Media Staff
Everyday laundry stacks up in the truck and could overrun us if we had enough clothes.

Throwing our dirty clothes out is not an option even though I think it sounds like a great option. Public laundry rooms are not my idea of a wonderful weekend even though every once in a while, we meet some pretty awesome people. Other times I wish that I could disappear.

READ MORE...

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Very true about the laundry room! You can meet some good people and have a great conversation or I need to get out lol. In the winter I carry about 14 days of clothes and in the summer it's more like 20 to 30 days of clothes.

I usually get close to home within those times of needing washing and just do laundry there. If not the I use the truckstop's laundry room. I've just notice the TA/Petro washer and dryer are now $3 to wash and $3 to dry! Yikes $$$

Reactions: RoadTime

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Moot as much as I enjoy the Reacher books I cannot imagine going to see a customer in the condition he generally is in....

Reactions: Moot

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
One thing I learned early in life is never troll for women in a laundromat.
Any woman who can’t afford her own washer and dryer will never be able to support you.

Last edited:
Reactions: ucfd608