Don't send a man to the store!

barney

Expert Expediter
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I need that, you have made my day. and just let me say THANK YOU!

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Those are the best kind...when they sneak up on you and just make you start giggling..then laughing...then that big ol belly laugh that brings tears to the eyes.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Thanks Juju and Matlack lol... I needed that today!

EDIT: just noticed the original post was 2 years old LOL. still good timing!

Dale

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Trust me, you dont wanna see that lol

I would love to do a regular bungee jump tho, when I lose enuff weight to feel safe!

Me

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Trust me, you dont wanna see that lol

I would love to do a regular bungee jump tho, when I lose enuff weight to feel safe!

Me

In all seriousness I feel about bungee jumping the same way I feel about sky diving...why jump off a perfectly good bridge? or plane? yep..you can call me scarety cat!:)

pjjjjj

Veteran Expediter
I have come to believe that men do the 'grocery store thing' (coming home with the WRONG stuff/brand/quantity/etc!) with full knowledge of what they are doing, and that this is done with the rather intelligent calculation that in so doing, they will eventually no longer be asked to run that errand. :rolleyes:

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
I have come to believe that men do the 'grocery store thing' (coming home with the WRONG stuff/brand/quantity/etc!) with full knowledge of what they are doing, and that this is done with the rather intelligent calculation that in so doing, they will eventually no longer be asked to run that errand. :rolleyes:

hmmmm...rather like their intentional leaving 5 squares of TP on the roll for the next person? oh yeah...we are wise to them...*l*