Does Panther reimburse EZ-Pass tolls?

jmlaber

Seasoned Expediter
Hi, I was thinking about getting EZ-Pass for my straight truck, and I am wondering how that works with Panther. Do they still reimburse the tolls even though I wouldn't have individual receipts to send in? What would I send in to them?
Thanks!
Justin

fatboy1

Veteran Expediter
I was told about 2 yrs ago in orent. they would but you would have to send bill or statement from ez pass showing where u used it to pay for tolls. Not sure if they changed it or not.

dancorn

Veteran Expediter
I was told about 2 yrs ago in orent. they would but you would have to send bill or statement from ez pass showing where u used it to pay for tolls. Not sure if they changed it or not.

I use it and then print out turn in a copy of my account with the relevant charges highlighted. It is a clumsy way to do it but it eventually works. Wish there was a more modern electronic way for them to get the info.

ttruck

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
you can bet they will stick it to you if they can,after telling them we were looking at other co. they left me sitting for days without a phone call and no matter who I called to talk to they never got back to me.

Scuba

Veteran Expediter
why r you still with Panther for all the hate you have for them how does it not effect your health?

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
you can bet they will stick it to you if they can,after telling them we were looking at other co. they left me sitting for days without a phone call and no matter who I called to talk to they never got back to me.
Letting you sit for days after telling them you were looking at leaving has nothing to do with toll reimbursement. Please stay on topic. Thank you.