device that changes your voice?

G

rich m Yes am very interested in this device,please let me know where i can get it.Will it also work on a c b ? Thank you in advance for the info.And to the x,yes i am an o/o.Have been for 7years with the van.Use to drive the big rigs but got sick of liveing in a truck.I get home more in the van and less hassel on the road.Only hassel now is the MALE disjockies that think there god [dispatchers]ha ha.

G

I know the C Crane Company used to sell a thing that would change your voice on the phone. I don't know if it will work on the "Childrens Band" their website is www.ccrane.com They also have a excellent am/fm radio antenna designed for big truck that really pulls in the stations. I got one I love it

G

Sanddollar,sorry that I have taken so long to get back to you,but have been real busy lately,and do not have a laptop to take on the road,perhaps I will give myself a Christmas present . Anyway the device that changes the pitch of your voice is called a Shirt Pocket Micro Voice Disguiser,sells for $39.95 and can be ordered from The Edge Company !-800-732-9976 or www.edgeco.com.Since it can work on a pay phone mouth piece,it would probably work on a cb microphone.Hope this info helps,If you get one can you post amessage and let me know how well it works.. Rich M