Desperate!

duwayne86

Seasoned Expediter
Needing help to get back to work driving after 10years on disability! I let my cdl's go back to the state of Texas because I was told that I was unable to driver manual transmissions anymore. Now that automatic transmission r highly used in today trucks. I am able to drive now. Self loading and unloading is a small and time matter problem. I would like to be able to work again. Thanks Duwayne Owens

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Duwayne, you'll need to be more specific: what kind of help, exactly, do you need [that members could provide]?

duwayne86

Seasoned Expediter
The help I need is several things! One is looking for a way to find a owner of a sprinter van that would like to retire and would like to lease out is van to another driver. Until I can save up enough to get my own with a good down payment. But I would like to find a dealer that can finance one at 100%.. Or lease one. I got married on January 1st this year and would like my wife to join me on the road. Thanks Duwayne Owens

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Have you looked for financing? With extra good credit you can get 0 down. If money is tight you would probably be better off looking at a gas promaster or transit as the cost of upkeep will be considerbly less that a sprinter. One more thing to consider, go drive for a fleet owner while you work on becoming an owner.

Reactions: runrunner

duwayne86

Seasoned Expediter
The local Ford dealer here in San Angelo has a new 14 that been sitting on their lot for some time. I think that they could come down a little on price. Because there is no insentives on the van. But they would like for me to come up with a down of around three thousand. But not working for the last 10 years which blows that ideal out the water. I've tried barrowing

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The local Ford dealer here in San Angelo has a new 14 that been sitting on their lot for some time. I think that they could come down a little on price. Because there is no insentives on the van. But they would like for me to come up with a down of around three thousand. But not working for the last 10 years which blows that ideal out the water. I've tried barrowing
You've got a tough road ahead, The van pie is not big enough to divvy 2 ways, most of the time.

Reactions: ntimevan

duwayne86

Seasoned Expediter
the down payment but no luck there either. The wife's brother won't help letting her have her inheritance! It's takes both signature on the paper work and he hates me.