Deportee dies....

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I wonder if there is more to this story. Well, looky there!

Aldaoud had an extensive criminal history that involved at least 20 convictions from 1998 to 2017, and had twice been ordered removed from the U.S.

The convictions included assault with a dangerous weapon, domestic violence, theft of personal property, and breaking and entering, according to ICE. A POLITICO search of court records showed Aldaoud served 17 months for a home invasion in 2013.

The spokesperson said Aldaoud was released pursuant to a federal court order in December 2018, but removed a GPS tracking bracelet on the day of his release. The spokesperson added that ICE had supplied Aldaoud “with a full complement of medicine“ when he was removed to Iraq in June, “to ensure continuity of care.“

Reactions: muttly

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I'm well aware of this guys criminal history. The issue is, he belonged in prison, not being sent to a place he had never been to.
So illegal aliens with two separate deportation orders should be imprisoned instead of deported? Do we just keep them in prison for life, then?

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
My grandsons are now working in the prison system. They will always have a job. ♂️♂️♂️♂️

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: RoadTime

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
My grandsons are now working in the prison system. They will always have a job. ‍♂‍♂‍♂‍♂

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

I worked in a prison once, I lasted about 3 days after orientation :oops:
Good pay, but I felt like a prisoner most of the time.
Treating a inmates self inflicted wounds, after he just murdered his family...
Yeah, I wasn't feeling very compassionate :rolleyes:

Reactions: Turtle