definitely not spam :(

truckinginsights

New Recruit
Researching
Hi guys,

I am trying to get access to truck drivers for our fuel card research but I keep getting shut down as spam. What do I need to do to prove to you I'm real? I was asked to remain anonymous from my company so this is a real pain. Thanks for any ideas.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Hi guys,

I am trying to get access to truck drivers for our fuel card research but I keep getting shut down as spam. What do I need to do to prove to you I'm real? I was asked to remain anonymous from my company so this is a real pain. Thanks for any ideas.

I saw your post in the Welcome Center.
I think the problem might be, you are trying to post a link.

You might be too new a member of EO to post a link.

Maybe Turtle can confirm.

Reactions: Turtle

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
That's the problem. I gave him the super sekrit magic number in a PM.

• Haha
Reactions: Ragman

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
If a spammer gets through and immediately starts posting spam links, they can't. They have to stick around and post a few posts without links (or certain keywords) before the system will allow URLs and stuff. Most spammers quickly give up and go away and never attain the super sekrit magic number of acceptable posts.

Mr. Loyalty.

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
I am receiving and replying to messages from this real pretty girl ( stolen pictures?) That sent me her phone number that I am real hesitant to call...she has posted on here, Rosemary 89262, It just seems suspicious to me...any intel on this as of yet?

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Yeah, no. If anyone gets similar PMs from someone, unsolicited out of the blue with a phone number, especially an iteration of a Rosemary, let me know. Dozens of those have been banned already.

Reactions: danthewolf00