Decisions to be made

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Leave it for the next guy, I need to see 2 digits on a bill before I reach in a toilet.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

Brisco

Expert Expediter
Well.........let's take our eyes OFF the Dollar Bill for a minute.......

There's a Household Shaggy floor mat there on the floor on top of some nice household tile, along with a completely round toilet seat. So........this is at someone's house.

How is that person in that house when it comes to cleanliness??? If they're good people, and clean regularly, then why not go ahead and grab it with a handful of tissue.........throw it in the sink........wash the hell out of it.....let it dry.........and let it go with it's life adding to the Economic Structure as a whole.

Now...........if we were looking at it in a Toilet with the front end missing...........square inch tile on the floor with blackened filthy grout...... a partition wall / shadow of a partition wall on both sides.....and a huge Chrome Fixture coming out of the wall in the back..........then I could care less if there were 3 of those things with 2 more "0's" added to it sitting in there..........They'd be Flushed in Heartbeat.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I'd grab that out of there even if it was Brisco's toilet.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Nope..Not for a $. Im leaving it for Turtle and asking the homeowner if there is another rest room or should I use this one even tho it appears it has no water in it.

Last edited:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Those who wouldn't do it for one dollar but would for one hundred, we know what you're willing to do, all you're doing is haggling over price. :D

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
If it was a larger bill this is what you do. Take a huge wad of tissue paper. Enough so as to be able to grab it and by the end and enclose it in the dry part of the tissue paper. Gather some more tissue paper and cover any wet part of the tissue paper and roll it into a ball. Carry it out in you coat pocket. Buy some inexpensive latex gloves at dollar store and wash the bill with some soapy water in a bathroom sink and let dry. I still would have reservations about touching the dry bill even though it was washed and sanitized because I knew where it has been so I would have a second pair of latex gloves to handle the bill. Find your closest bank ATM and put the bill into an envelope and deposit it asap. Hope this helps.:D