Dear;Santa dude !.................................

Whiterabbit

Expert Expediter
This Christmas im only asking for one thing ; I would like a Benz, "Coronado" color i would like is white on blue Turqoiz candy apple , with flames with a 24 ft box with 2 rows of e track on the walls and four on the floor,attached pease use the 72 " Highrizecondo sleeper from alumabunk. Steel wheels would be ok,i might like to paint tem a different color. Ill leave the engine size up to you as im sure you have much experience in this sort of stuff...The sleeper,could you mount a pentium 4 computer from that company that has all those cows working for them ?...can i plese have a 13" color tv and a satelite dish sistem...I dont need gameboy or anythg cauz i like to read alot...Coud you make it a auto matic as i might have trouble reaching the clutch pedal ...i said i only wanted one thing but maybe a german shepard one of those that are trained...You dont have to get me a doggie tho i will understand,but it will be nice to have someone to sleep with and keep me compane...how is rudolph doing he must be getting old now (eh?)...you can park it in my granma drive way at 1021 grove ave. in royal oak michigan,she doesnt live thier anymore we had to put her in a home for old people...can you get me a wheelchair ramp for her i would like to take her with me she would be my most valuble load...thank you santa , i no you no ive been good, so thank you from "me"...

teacel

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
RE: Dear;Santa dude !.............................

Hey rabbit! Santa sent me the response to the thread you posted to him by mistake. I read it also by mistake!!! In it he asks if this wish is granted are you willing to uphold a few simple rules? I think 25 in all.

Rule #1: You never let your grandma drive.
Rule #2: You assume the payments of the truck and are never late.
Rule #3: You do 2500 miles a year community service.
Rule #4: You never turn down any load offers, unless it is a TPS load.
Rule #5: Never do any “TPS” loads.
Rule #6: You take old Rudolph on trips, when he wants to go.
Rule #7: Ever November you deliver to me all the Xmas letters from kids everywhere.

I can’t remember the rest but I think there are about 17 or 18 more. I will forward it to you and you can read the others yourself.