DD's

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Long time EO members Diesel Diva and Doggie Dog aka Mary and Gene King are featured along with their ride in a FedexCC advertisement in the latest issue of Expediters Now magazine. Look for them near the back of the issue,bet they made BIG BUCKS for that photo shot.LOL

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Uh Oh Meant to say Doggie Daddy not Doggie Dog,Snoop Puffy has that locked up,sorry Jim.

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
>CONGRATS, Can hardly wait to get mine it will be a KEEP
>SAKE.

A keepsake, WOW, and here we are only using yours on our dart board.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Having your picture in the E/O magazine is something special for the people who actually grace the pages. Rather it be in a ad for your company, truck dealership, or the coveted profile that jeff does. while this may not do anything for your business it does make you proud and make for a lifetime keepsake. We have had this honor three times, twice in Jeff's profile and once for Middle Georgia Ftlnr. Doing this gives you something to show kids, grandkids, friends what you do for a living and gives some insite to who you are. Really makes the kids and grandkids proud let alone what it does for your parents [mother] in our case. They all think it is something really special rather anyone else does or not. So DD/DD congrats to you and be proud of it. It does not hurt to help out even if there is no upfront monetary gain and only a slight ego boost. CONGRATULATIONS!!

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
For clarification - we featured their truck in the COOL RIGZ spot in the magazine. It was not in any kind of advertisement.

Lawrence,
Expediters Online.com

5 out of 4 people don't understand fractions.

37% of Americans agree that while they would hate being British, they wouldn't mind having a British accent.

99% of lawyers give the rest a bad name.

I hate the country, all those animals walking around un-cooked.

-----------------------------------------
Thanks For Visiting EO!
[p]
http://www.expeditersonline.com/hotnews/sterling_eo_forum.jpg

Please Help Us Get The Word
Out About Expediters Online.com!

-----------------------------------------

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
"Congratulations to both the DDs - it must feel wonderful!"

Well, I know that every time I've ever felt both DDs it sure felt wonderful. <rimshot>

Slow and steady, even in expediting, wins the race - Aesop

Jefferson3000

Expert Expediter
Great lookin' truck. I just got my mag today.

Drive Safe!

Jeff

Driver for 15 years
O/O for 13 years
OOIDA #829119

[em]"Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed." --Mark Twain[/em]